Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Season for War

In most places, summertime is a season for watermelon, the beach and picnics. While here in Israel, it is also those things- summer is also the season for war. And everyone feels that something is coming this summer.

Why summer? well, it is just more convenient to have wars in summer it seems. Almost all confrontations have started in this season- so we will see what happens... stay tuned! But I must say, I have never felt the least bit nervous about living here- for even one mili-second- so I am not too worried about summer...

on a different subject- been super productive with new things after my kick-ass sale. I am really pleased with what has sprung from my fingertips.:

Going to Eilat tomorrow! A spectacular place on the Red sea. Fun and sun for 2 1/2 days. Pics when I get back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces Mara....love that blue druzy ring.

marajoyce said...

thanks! but do i have a blue druzy ring somewhere?