A small amount goes a long way...
Having a little dinner party tomorrow night- and have forgotten what I used to cook. It seems all my mental eneragy goes into metal, instead of flour and butter and chicken- but I need to make a temporary switch and make something yummy- time to get out past Bon Apetit's and see what I can whip up- I have a feeling that a plate of silver filings wont do the trick...
Feel like having three courses based soley on peaches- but again- probably wont do the trick.
Although, if I had to pick 10 things i could eat for the next 5 years- and only those 10 thongs they would be: (calories dont count)
1. really good ripe peaches
2. chocolate chip cookie dough (so what! leave me alone)
3. Fettucini with a really good tomato basil sauce
5. pad thai- (like in thailand- no where else)
6. cinnamon coffee cake with a lot of crumbs
7. a really good steak (need some protein to balance out the crap)
8. really crusty whole wheat bread with raisins
9. apples from the beginning of the season
10. chocolate covered rainins (not sure why- but goes with the popcorn for balance)
Now, I probably wont be presented with this opportunity, but i am ready if it ever comes up!