Monday, February 8, 2010

The Biggest Orange Ever

One of my favorite kids stories ever was james and the Giant peach. Except for the fact that he had to hang out with radioactive sized insects- that part would be a bit difficult for me... but- he did get to be in a giant peach- which in my opinion is the greatest fruit ever.
So, when I came upon this insanely sized orange on my tree yesterday, I did a little scouting around for strange little men with green crystals in the garden- but it seems this lovely grew by natures hand alone. This is a pic of it next to a normal sized orange:

It was roughly the size of a small bowling ball!!
Been catching up on a lot of new jewelry making lately- amazing new stones. I am obsessed with stones lately- a bit of a stone-aholic, i suppose. They are my version of Jimmy Choo's. Here are a few of yesterdays batch:


Back to the factory today. Tis the day for making bracelets

STAY TUNED VERY SOON FOR A BLOG GIVE- AWAY!! DETAILS HERE ANY MINUTE NOW...

No comments: