What to do when you have the flue? Short of making bad rhymes like that- not much. Everyone in our little household has been sick this past week- going a bit stir crazy. here is what to do:
1. eat cinnamon toast from dawn till dusk (calories dont count with a tempertature above 99.5, anyway)
2. plan the closet organizing that you will never do
3. lie around in a fuzzy robe and plan to maybe shave your legs once you feel better- but it will probably be more like when the winter is over
4. enjoy the act that you dont have to figure out what is for dinner
5. take your temperature every 12 seconds- just for fun
Hopefully we will all be healthy by next week!!