Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why is it that when I start a diet, I always GAIN weight? It seems to go against all laws of physics, but it always happens! I can loose the same 2 pounds 25 times, so in theory, I have lost 25 pounds, even though my scale shows a one pound gain. Well. nothing too tragic I suppose.


Although for some reason now, I cannot stop my chocolate addiction. There really should be a rehab of sorts. Actualy, I saw a ridiculous commercial for a rehab center advertised on TV, and they said they can deal with all kinds of addictions: drugs, alcohol, gambling and BAKED GOODS. I SWEAR TO GOD! There are people who go to rehab because of apple turnovers!!!

Can you imagine the confession stories. Stealing money to pay for phyllo dough leaves... selling your body just for one more doughnut... SCARY!


Here are a few new pics of what i have baked up this week:

No comments: